Castle Farm Vets is a dedicated team of enthusiastic and dedicated individuals, working in a network of excellent veterinary practices. We are all passionate about farm animals and their well-being, and pride ourselves on being expert but approachable.
Originally established in the 1930s, the modern practice was formed in 1997. Today we offer comprehensive care dedicated to farm animals of all kinds.
From our skilled veterinary surgeons to our friendly, efficient support staff, we are all highly trained and caring. Wherever possible we invest in innovation, in both treatment and medication. Our team stays up-to-date with the very latest developments through their own continuous professional development.
We have a range of expertise and experience – our individual vets have developed many specific areas of interest. That’s why we can be confident we can give you the best possible veterinary support for all of your animals, whatever the type or size of your operation.
Everyone at Castle Farm Vets has an important role to play in the well-being of your animals and the success of your farm.
Want to join our team? Check out our careers section.
Meet The Professionals
For this accreditation, we have shown total compliance with all the legal and health & safety requirements necessary for our work. This means that, among other things, we have:
- Access to 24-hour emergency cover for patients.
- Appropriately trained staff
(veterinary qualifications and insurance are checked).
- Maintained standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensured clients are given estimates of costs of treatments and consent to procedures undertaken.
These standards are specifically for practices like us because we treat farm animals. As well as complying with RCVS Core Standards around legal and health & safety requirements, emergency cover (and more), we strive for continuous improvement and:
- Have a system for monitoring the outcome of treatments.
- Show ongoing commitment to education and training.
- Keep premises clean and well maintained.
- Have a policy for communicating with clients and looking at feedback.
- Have access to laboratory facilities for diagnostic testing.